This ebook has been certified accessible by NNELS for people who are blind or visually impaired and has the following characteristics:
- Allows speech synthesis to respect the rules of pronunciation and spelling of the language of the text.
- Allows the enlargement of the text characters and the modification of the colors and contrasts for the text and the background.
- Contains a table of contents that allows direct access to all chapters of the text via links. Headings are identified as such to facilitate navigation.
- Content follows a logical and correct reading order. Note references are linked and allow you to access notes and external sites, if any.
- Images, graphs, tables (and all other non-textual content) have a short alternative description.