Formats disponibles :
- Auteur: Kiyosaki, Robert T.Contributor: Fleming, John; Kiyosaki, Kim; Kiyosaki, Robert T.Date:Issued2013Sommaire:
For the past several years, multimillionaire businessman, entrepreneur, and investor Robert Kiyosaki has been a staunch supporter of network marketing. Like many people, he was skeptical about the industry at first ... until he learned firsthand what network marketing is all about: helping people.
In his latest book, the author of the phenomenally successful Rich Dad Poor Dad series shows why network marketing is indeed the business of the 21st century. Robert shares the eight wealth-building assets offered by network marketing that allow you to take advantage of these tough economic times to build a strong financial future and happier life.Contents:
Éditeur original: Lake Dallas, Texas : Dreambuilder, 2010Langue(s): English
- The rules have changed
- The silver lining
- Where do you live?
- Your core financial values
- The mindset of an entrepreneur
- It's time to take control!
- My years in the business
- It's not about income : it's about assets that generate income
- Asset #1 : A real-world business education
- Asset #2 : A profitable path of personal development
- Asset #3 : a circle of friends who share your dreams and values
- Asset #4 : The power of your own network
- Asset #5 : a duplicable, fully scalable business
- Asset #6 : incomparable leadership skills
- Asset #7 : a mechanism for genuine wealth creation
- Asset #8 : Big dreams and the capacity to live them
- A business where women excel
- Choose wisely
- What it takes
- Living the life
- The business of the 21st century.