Formats disponibles :
NNELS formats guide
Commercially Available Resources:
This title is available in NNELS. However, as it is commercially available, please consider purchasing yourself, or suggesting the title to your public library.
- Contributor: Pike, ElizaDate:Created2017Summary:
Help children function well in a diverse nation.Contents:
Original Publisher: Nashville, Abingdon PressLanguage(s): EnglishISBN: 9781501856433
- Introduction: Good parents, hard conversations
- From color-blindness to race-conscious parenting
- Where do I start?
- What does a "healthy" white kid look like?
- Do we have to call it racism?
- Our bodies in racial scripts
- Diversity is confusing!
- What does resistance look like?
- Conclusion: A just racial future.