If your library is connected to NNELS (find out if your library is connected), begin by:
- checking with your library to make sure you have the correct “patron type” to access NNELS;
- having your library card number and PIN ready for logging in (contact your library if you don’t have either one).
The fastest way to log in is through the NNELS link on your library's website. If you do not know where that link is, please follow these instructions instead:
- Click on the "Sign up" button at the top of the NNELS website.
- Search for your home library.
- Find your home library or branch and click on the link that says, “Click here to log in with your library card.”
- Enter your library card number and PIN.
Please contact the library if you have problems with logging in.
Once you’ve logged in once, you can use the "Login" link on the website for future visits, or log in when you're ready to download a book.