NNELS is delighted to be offering training for nnels.ca September 24th at 1pm.
- Toll-free dial-in number: (866) 269-6685.
- Conference code: 680 9838 591
This will be of interest to any library staff and especially those who seek to provide excellent customer service to persons with a print disability.
Join us to:
- Become familiar with NNELS content
- Learn how to search for, locate, download and transfer books on behalf of print-disabled patrons
- Be able to demonstrate the system and answer questions patrons may have about independent downloads
- Learn about print disability library cards in Manitoba
- Find out about open access resources as well as copyright exempt materials
- Talk to us about how your library's requests will build the Canada's accessible online public library
What do you need to bring:
- Internet access to nnels on a computer, iOS device, or android
- Library logins
- Enthusiasm for equitable access library services
- Your questions
Drop us a note at email@example.com to let us know we can expect you.