Manitoba libraries can now book one-on-one training for the National Network for Equitable Library Service (NNELS). To book a date and time for your one-on-one NNELS training, please email Manitoba@nnels.ca using the subject line "NNELS Training"
During the training participants will need:
- Internet access to NNELS on a computer, iOS or android device
- Library login to the NNELS service*
- Telephone or Skype account (training can be delivered via Skype upon request)
- Please bring any specific questions you have about NNELS to the training session
Upon request, NNELS training can also be offered via Skype.
There are two types of training sessions available for Manitoba libraries:
- In-depth Training - Recommended for library employees without any knowledge of the service.
- Refresher Orientation - Recommended for library employees who are familiar with the service, but would like to keep up to date on any recent changes to the web interface or service.
The NNELS network looks forward to working closely with you on delivering the NNELS service.