Publisher:Novato Press, 2013Note: This book was purchased with support from the Government of Canada's Social Development Partnerships Program - Disability Component.
- Author: Brassfield, SteveDate:Created2013Summary:
Be prepared when real disaster strikes. Everyone believes that they have their life completely under control—until a major disaster hits. In an emergency, the fantasy of control collapses along with everything that makes our lives normal. Only those who have planned ahead will survive. Prepper Supplies & Survival Guide will show you how you and your family can survive even the direst situations. To do so effectively, however, you'll need the right tools. Prepper Supplies & Survival Guide introduces you to the physical and mental tools and prepper supplies that can help save your life.
Prepper Supplies & Survival Guide outlines the essential prepper supplies and tools of survival, with:
- An overview of the best strategies and prepper supplies for surviving any disaster
- Detailed prepper supplies checklists for your Go-Bag and your 72-Hour Kit
- Product reviews of essential prepper supplies—including flashlights, shelters, first aid, navigation gear and fuel
- Price comparisons and online purchasing information for the most necessary prepper supplies
- Vital chapters on protecting your pets and prepping your motor vehicle
- Special tips for cooking outdoors, purifying water, storing gasoline and making an emergency toilet
Preparing for a disaster requires bravery and logic. Everything else can be found in Prepper Supplies & Survival Guide.Original Publisher: [s.l.], Novato PressLanguage(s): English