- Author: King, ThomasContributor: Canadian Broadcasting CorporationDate:Copyrighted2003Summary:
In his 2003 Massey lecture, award-winning author and scholar Thomas King looks at the breadth and depth of Native experience and imagination. Beginning with Native oral stories, King weaves his way through literature and history, religion and politics, popular culture and social protest, in an effort to make sense of North Americas relationship with its Aboriginal peoples.Contents:
Original Publisher: Toronto, Ont., CBC AudioLanguage(s): EnglishISBN: 0660190486, 9780660190488Collection(s)/Series: CBC Massey lectures
- "You'll never believe what happened" is always a great way to start
- You're not the Indian I had in mind
- Let me entertain you
- A million porcupines crying in the dark
- What is it about us that you don't like.