NNELS formats guide
Long download timeRunning Time: 05:30 hrsPublisher:Made for Success, 2011Note: This book was purchased with support from the Government of Canada's Social Development Partnerships Program - Disability Component.
- Contributor: Made for Success (Firm); Stack, Laura; Booher, Dianna Daniels; Montgomery, LivDate:Created2011Summary:
These storytelling tools and writing techniques will help you manipulate words on paper to your greatest advantage.Contents:
Genre:Subject(s): Authorship | Business writing | Creative writing | English Language | Grammar | LANGUAGE ARTS & DISCIPLINES / Communication Studies | LANGUAGE ARTS & DISCIPLINES / Writing / General | RhetoricOriginal Publisher: [Issaquah, Washington], Made for SuccessLanguage(s): EnglishISBN: 9781455117932, 1455117935, 9781455117949, 1455117943
- 1. Draft your book in a day / by Liv Montgomery
- 2. Great grammar for grown-ups / by Liv Montgomery
- 3. Perfect punctuation for practical people / by Liv Montgomery
- 4. The influential writer: how to captivate, entertain & persuade in writing / by Jeff Davidson
- 5. Write to the point: your structure, style, and spice make it nice / by Dianna Booher
- 6. The five Cs of good communication: business writing for success / by Laura Stack
- 7. Wake up your writing at work: 5 1/2 best practices in business writing for the 21st century / by Mandi Stanley
- 8. Proof it!: how to be a better proofreader / by Mandi Stanley
- 9. Conversational writing: the dos and don'ts of informal writing / by Dawn Jones
- 10. Getting published: dirty little secrets publishers don't want book authors to know / by Bryan Heathman.