Learning, Psychology of
- Your magical brain how it learns best : teaching with brain-based learning principles in the classroom and at homeAuthor:Anaka, GarySummary:
- Author:Draper, Wanda, Stafford, Thomas P.Summary:
Dr. Wanda Draper, in Your Child Is Smarter Than You Think, bridges the gap between how children learn and think and how they feel and behave. She discusses a whole-child approach to articulate the child’s development and its...
- Author:Brady, MarionSummary:
What's Worth Learning? addresses the central question of general education. For learners facing a complex, unpredictable, and dangerous future, it asks and answers the question: What knowledge is absolutely essential for every...
- Author:Gluck, Mark A.Summary:
- Author:Holmes, Jeffrey D.Summary:
Great Myths of Education and Learning reviews the scientific research on a number of widely-held misconceptions pertaining to learning and education, including misconceptions regarding student characteristics, how students learn, and...
- Author:Patry, JohanneSummary:
Quarante trucs, techniques et approches éprouvés sur le terrain avec de vrais apprenants.