Provides information on the Salish Indians with a focus on their homes, communities, clothing, food, religion, and more.
Northwest Coast of North America
- Author:Webster, ChristineSummary:
- Author:McConkey, LoisSummary:
Join Raven, Eagle and Frog in a land before time! Raven Tales concentrates on the wild and funny adventures of Raven, the most powerful, and one might add, trickiest trouble-maker of the First Nations' folklore.
- Author:Smithyman, KathrynSummary:
Explores how the waters, mountains, and forests of the Pacific Northwest have provided food and shelter for groups such as the Tlingit, the Haida, and the Kwakiutl for thousands of years.
- Author:Roth, SolenSummary:
Fragments of culture often become commodities when the tourism and heritage business showcases local artistic and cultural practice. But what happens when local communities become more involved in this cultural marketplace?...
- Author:Kamma, AnneSummary:
- Author:Native NorthwestSummary:
Animals are highly respected in our culture and featured in our traditions. They are part of our stories, dances, songs and in our dreams. Francis Horne St. Coast Salish.
- Author:Thompson, JerrySummary:
- Author:Lowman Carey, BettySummary: