NNELS formats guide
Long download timeRunning Time: 11:00 hrsPublisher:Hachette Book Group, 2018Note: This book was purchased with support from the Government of Canada's Social Development Partnerships Program - Disability Component.
- Contributor: Allison, Kevin; Mollo-Christensen, Sarah; Miles, RobinEdition: UnabridgedDate:Created2018Summary:
A colleciton of essays from writers and comedians that captures the formative moments in our lives that we are typically too afraid to share. Topics range from trauma to sexuality to love to loss to finally understanding what human connection means.Contents:
Subject(s): Anecdotes | COMPUTERS / Web / Podcasting & Webcasting | Coming of age | Coming out (Sexual orientation) | Conduct of life | FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / General | HUMOR / Form / Essays | LITERARY COLLECTIONS / Essays | Risk-taking (Psychology)Original Publisher: [New York], Hachette Book GroupLanguage(s): EnglishISBN: 9781549172915, 1549172913, 9781549172946, 1549172948
- Bad Samaritans. With Great beauty / by A.J. Jacobs ; The Gift / by Michle Carlo ; The Riverside / by Jan Scott-Frazier ; Morning shifts at the Horseshoe / by Hanna Brooks Olsen ; Long way home / by Jesse Thorn ; Dressing the wound / by Jim Padar
- Bitter Pills. The Power / by Tori ; Chasing the sunset / by Tom Coleman ; Heart and hands / by Tracey Segarra ; It's all happening at the zoo / by Kitty Hailey ; Man up / by Max ; Uncle Louie / by Roy Lazorwitz
- Trauma and Transcendence. Always a woman / by Morgan ; The Duel / by Lili Taylor ; Redemption / by Pollo Corral ; Another Saturday night / by Ts Madison ; Surrender / by Marcy Langlois ; Dylan / by Kyle Gest
- A Bridge too Far. Outside the comfort zone / by Christopher Ryan ; The Stranger / by Dan Savage ; Judgment day by JJ ; Ham and Samurai / by Kevin Allison ; An American family / by Nimisha ladva ; Slave / by Mollena Williams-Haas.
- The Ring of fire / by Michael Ian Black
- In Plan Sight. High fidelity / by Jonah Ray ; Every day is Halloween / by David Crabb ; The Downward spiral / by JC Cassis ; Like mother, like me / by Ames Beckerman ; In the shadows / by Moloch Master ; Asking and telling / by Walter Zimmerman
- Making the Best of It. OMG / by Aisha Tyler ; Unbreakable / by Melanie Hamlett ; Hookers 'n' blow / by Marc Maron ; Doing good / by Chad Duncan ; Who talks like that? / by Paul F. Tompkins ; Comfortable in the water / by Ray Christian.