- Author: Navarro, PeterEdition: UnabridgedDate:,Created2011Copyrighted2007Summary:
In this course, University of California at Irvine business professor Peter Navarro dissects the coming China wars and their implications for all mankind. China's rapid economic growth has serious implications for issues ranging from oil prices and energy security to global warming and environmental pollution, and from U.S. political independence and financial market stability to hot-war military conflict.Contents:
Original Publisher: Prince Frederick, MD, Recorded BooksLanguage(s): EnglishISBN: 9781449869472
- The dragon awakes
- The statistics of growth
- The "China Price"
- Piracy and counterfeiting
- The drug trade
- China's ticking time bombs
- Wars from within
- The coming China space wars
- Solutions and responses to the China Problem.