A beautifully illustrated A to Z board book featuring Canadian animals.
- Auteur:Harrington, JenniferSommaire:
- Auteur:Díaz, NataliaSommaire:
An introduction to the world's diversity follows the journeys of a young boy who visits friends in thirteen different countries and explores their respective cultures, languages, foods, geography, wildlife, and landmarks.
- Auteur:Manton, JoSommaire:
- Auteur:Adler, David A.Sommaire:
Traces the life of the young Jewish girl whose diary chronicles the years she and her family hid from the Nazis in an Amsterdam attic
- Auteur:Machajewski, SarahSommaire:
- Auteur:Lundell, MargoSommaire:
An easy-to-read version of the remarkable and inspiring story of Helen Keller and her special teacher, Annie Sullivan. UEB Braille Grade 2 14 Braille pages .dxb and .brf files for each volume.
- Auteur:Relf, PatriciaSommaire:
Relf and the SUE Science Team of The Field Museum track the story of largest and most complete T. rex fossil ever found, beginning with its discovery in 1990 in South Dakota, and leading up to its scheduled unveiling at the Field Museum...
- Auteur:Gürth, Per-HenrikSommaire:
Explore the hours in a day, from waking up with the sunrise in St. John's to falling asleep under the Northern Lights in Nunavut.
- Auteur:Gross, Ruth BelovSommaire:
Describes in simple language the structure, movement, purpose, and growth of out bones. Shows how bones give shape to the body and describes the different bones- long, short, flat, and curved in different parts of the body. UEB and...
- Auteur:Claybourne, AnnaSommaire: