Publisher:Career Press, 2010Note: This book was purchased with support from the Government of Canada's Social Development Partnerships Program - Disability Component.
- Author: Powers, PaulDate:Created2010Summary:
Here is one book every job hunter needs. Fast paced, with no fluff, Winning Job Interviews is packed with strategies and techniques that are practical, market-proven, and easy to use. Combining 30 years of career expertise with equal doses of motivation and humor, Dr. Paul Powers shows you how to: -Overcome the "“deadly dozen” roadblocks that trip up the even the most-seasoned job hunter.
- Always have a great, fail-safe answer for even the most difficult interview questions.
- Discover the secrets of the world’s most successful salespeople and how they can make you a superior job interviewer.
- Have your references singing your praises.
- Get more and better job offers… and the simple phrase to help you negotiate the best deal possible.
- The job-hunting pros and cons of today’s technologies.
- Four disastrous social networking mistakes that will hurt your job hunt and career.
- How to recession-proof your job and keep your parachute packed and ready to go.
An expanded toolkit, with worksheets, flowcharts, outlines and insider tips for the motivated job hunter, is also included in this extensively revised new edition.Genre: Business and economicsOriginal Publisher: Franklin Lakes, Career PressLanguage(s): EnglishISBN: 9781601637666Collection(s)/Series: Employment Resources