Long download timeTemps de fonctionnement: 09:30 hrsÉditeur:Blackstone Publishing, 2019Note: This book was purchased with support from the Government of Canada's Social Development Partnerships Program - Disability Component.
- Contributor: Rudnicki, Stefan; Boehmer, Paul; De Cuir, Gabrielle; Eyre, JustineEdition: UnabridgedDate:Created2019Summary:
As a Cambridge medieval scholar, Montague Rhodes James was steeped in the esoteric lore of the Middle Ages, and he applied that scholarship to his stories. This collection also includes four stories not by James to place his work in the context of his contemporaries.Contents:
Sujets: FICTION / Fantasy / Paranormal | FICTION / Ghost | FICTION / Horror | FICTION / Occult & Supernatural | Ghost stories | Paranormal fictionOriginal Publisher: [Ashland, Oregon], Blackstone PublishingLanguage(s): EnglishISBN: 9781094057750, 1094057754, 9781094057767, 1094057762
- Casting the runes / M. R. James
- Wailing well / M. R. James
- Rats / M. R. James
- Mezzotint / M. R. James
- Count Magnus / M. R. James
- Number 13 / M. R. James
- Oh, whistle and I'll Come / M. R. James
- The monkey's paw / W. W. Jacobs
- Green tea / Sheridan Le Fanu
- The screaming skull / F. Marion Crawford
- How love came to Professor Guildea / Robert Hichens.