Formats disponibles :
Publisher:Career Press, 2015Note: This book was purchased with support from the Government of Canada's Social Development Partnerships Program - Disability Component.
- Auteur: Harzog, BeverlyDate:Created2015Sommaire:
If you’re in credit-card debt and you’re tired of being told that all you need to do is give up your daily latte — and cut up all your credit cards — this is the book for you. Former credit junkie Beverly Harzog racked up thousands of dollars in credit-card debt during a decade of overspending. When she decided she wanted to break free from debt, she found that conventional advice about personal finance didn’t work for her. So, Beverly created her own unique debt escape plan and succeeded in paying off more than $20,000 in credit card debt in two years. In The Debt Escape Plan, you’ll find easy-to-follow advice, often laced with a touch of Southern humor, to help you conquer — and stay out of — credit-card debt. In this much-needed book, you’ll learn:
Éditeur original: Pompton Plains, Career PressLangue(s): EnglishISBN: 9781601633927
- Why a one-size-fits-all approach to credit card debt doesn’t work.
- How to use the Money Personality Quiz to customize your own debt escape plan.
- The nine biggest debt mistakes and how to overcome them.
- Seven secrets for giving your credit score a quick boost.
- How to overcome the hardships of medical bills.
- How to debt-proof your future so this never happens to you again!