Formats disponibles :
- Contributor: Leffert, JoelEdition: UnabridgedDate:,Created2011Copyrighted2004Sommaire:
Clayton M. Christensen is a professor of business administration at Harvard Business School. Michael E. Raynor is a director at Deloitte Research. Together, they outline an innovative plan that urges businesses to create disruption rather than fleeing from it.Contents:
Sujet(s): Creative ability in business | Customer services | Industrial management | Success in businessÉditeur original: Prince Frederick, Md., [Prince Frederick, Md.], Recorded Books, [Distributed by] OneClick DigitalLangue(s): EnglishISBN: 9781449888435
- How to succeed at the mandate to grow
- How can we beat our most powerful competitors?
- What products will customers want to buy?
- Who are the best customers for our products?
- Getting the scope of the business right
- How to avoid commoditization
- Is your organization capable of disruptive growth?
- Managing the strategy development process
- There is good money, and there is bad money.