Formats disponibles :
NNELS formats guide
- Auteur: Wagner, DavidDate:Issued2013Contents:
Sujet(s): 19th century | Deafblind people | Education | History | Keller, Helen | Sanborn, F. B. | Social conditions | Sullivan, Annie | Transcendentalism (New England) | United States | WomenÉditeur original: Boulder, CO : Paradigm Publishers, c2012Langue(s): English
- Prologue: Sanborn's younger days 1831-1865
- The post Civil War North: triumphant for some
- "Mr. Sanborn, Mr. Sanborn, I want to go to school"
- Yankee administrators and Irish populism
- Keller and Sullivan: world fame and local hostility 1887-1892
- The attack on Keller and Sullivan in the early twentieth century
- Progressivism and radicalism in the 1910s
- Generations, class, ethnicity, gender, and disability in the conflict
- Epilogue: Keller and Sullivan's later years.