Formats disponibles :
Long download timeTemps de fonctionnement: 23:00 hrsVoix de: Kevin Pariseau, Mark Boyett, L. J. Ganser, Angelo Di Loreto, Vivienne Leheny, Marc Vietor, Gabriel Sloyer, Oliver Wyman, Michael David Axtell, Stephen Bel Davies, , Holter GrahamPublisher:Blackstone Publishing, 2018Note: This book was purchased with support from the Government of Canada's Social Development Partnerships Program - Disability Component.
- Contributor: Science Fiction Writers of America; Bova, Ben; Pariseau, Kevin; Boyett, Mark; Ganser, L. J.; Loreto, Angelo Di; Leheny, Vivienne; Vietor, Marc; Sloyer, Gabriel; Wyman, Oliver; Axtell, Michael David; Davies, Stephen Bel; Graham, HolterEdition: UnabridgedDate:Created2018Sommaire:
Published in 1973 to honor stories that had appeared before the institution of the Nebula Awards, this anthology introduced tens of thousands of young readers to the wonders of science fiction and was a favorite of libraries across the country. This last volume in the definitive collection of the best science fiction novellas published between 1929 and 1964 contains eleven classics.Contents:
Sujet(s): FICTION / Anthologies | FICTION / Science Fiction / General | Science fiction, American | Science fiction, EnglishÉditeur original: [Ashland, Oregon], Blackstone PublishingLangue(s): EnglishISBN: 9781538439876, 1538439875, 9781538439883, 1538439883
- The Martian way / Isaac Asimov
- Earthman, come home / James Blish
- Rogue moon / Algis Budrys
- The Spectre General / Theodore Cogswell
- The machine stops / E.M. Forster
- The Midas Plague / Frederik Pohl
- The witches of Karres / James H. Schmitz
- E for effort / T.L. Sherred
- In hiding / Wilmar H. Shiras
- The big front yard / Clifford D. Simak
- The moon moth / Jack Vance.