The true story of the greatest codebreaking duo that ever lived, an American woman and her husband who invented the modern science of cryptology together and used it to confront the evils of their time, solving puzzles that unmasked...
- The woman who smashed codes : a true story of love, spies, and the unlikely heroine who outwitted America's enemiesAuteur:Fagone, JasonSommaire:
- Auteur:McKay, SinclairSommaire:
A remarkable look at the day-to-day lives of the codebreakers whose clandestine efforts helped win World War II.
- Auteur:Page, AndreaSommaire:
The author's great-uncle John Bear King was a Sioux Indian in the First Cavalry in the Second World War. Her book follows seven Sioux who put aside a long history of prejudice against their people and joined the fight against Japan,...
- Auteur:Harris, RobertSommaire:
A fictional account of the desperate efforts to break the Nazis' Enigma code takes place in a British railway town, where the task is complicated by the disappearance of a pivotal cryptographer.
- Auteur:Sutherland, Denise, Koltko-Rivera, Mark E., Hodapp, ChristopherSommaire:
The fast and easy way to crack codes and cryptograms Did you love Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol? Are you fascinated by secret codes and deciphering lost history? Cracking Codes and Cryptograms For Dummies shows you how to think like a...