On the day the Berlin Wall falls, Stasi officer Bernd Zeiger's betrayal of his onetime friend has come back to haunt Zeiger. Was Lara the naïf she presented herself to be, or did she know more about him than she admitted? As the...
- Auteur:Hofmann, JenniferSommaire:
- Auteur:Benton, JimSommaire:
Being a mad scientist in the modern world is very hard work. With so much that needs to be done in such a short period of time, multitasking can get way out of hand. Franny needs some additional help. But for Franny there is only one...
- Auteur:Strugat︠s︡kiĭ, Arkadiĭ, Strugat︠s︡kiĭ, BorisSommaire:
As nightmarish scenarios begin to affect an experimental city whose sun gets switched on in the morning and off at night, a young astronomer rises through the political hierarchy.
- Auteur:Dowell, Frances O'RoarkSommaire:
Here's what you need to know about Phineas L. MacGuire, boy-scientist extraordinaire, a.k.a. Mac:
1. He's allergic to purple, telephone calls, and girls, and can prove it.
2. He's probably the world's expert on mold,...
- Auteur:Grabenstein, Chris, Patterson, JamesSommaire:
After the evil Corporation attempts to kidnap her, Max Einstein is hiding out in New York. But how can she be like her hero Albert Einstein if she spends her time hiding instead of helping?
- Auteur:Johannes, Shelli R., Derting, KimberlySommaire:
Libby and her friends are put in charge of the science booth at their school fair. There's only one problem: no one is visiting their booth! Does everyone think science is boring? Libby and her friends use teamwork, creativity, and...
- Auteur:Fantaskey, BethSommaire:
As seventeen-year-old Jill Jekel and classmate Tristen Hyde work together on a chemistry project, hoping to win a scholarship for her and a cure for his curse, they also uncover family secrets and a chemistry of their own.
- Auteur:Hawking, LucySommaire:
George tries to escape a host of problems by going to Switzerland to help his friend Annie's father, Eric, run an experiment exploring the origins of the universe, but faces saboteurs and a mysterious message from George's old nemesis,...
- Auteur:Arnold, NickSommaire:
Science doesn't have to be all about boring lab reports and tiresome test tube measurements - it can be fun, explosive, and really gross. Just think about the old alchemists who tried to turn urine into gold or the acids that can burn...