NNELS is proud to provide its patrons, books upon request. If the book is not in the collection or is available in the repository but not in the format you need, we may be able to obtain it from our partners or produce it for you. Note that you must be in a participating province or territory to access this feature.
To submit a request:
- Select the “Make Requests” link here or under the “Looking for a book” level 1 heading. This is visually on the right side of the home page. You can also find this link under the “Request a Title” level 2 heading when you search for a book or click on a title to view its details.
- Enter the title, author, and ISBN. If you cannot find the ISBN, you can leave this field blank.
- Choose your preferred format.
- Enter any information you can about the device(s) you will be using to read the book. This is optional.
- In the “Other Information” field, please provide any other information that can help us get the book for you. For example, if you need an additional format for the book you want, or you need it by a certain date, enter it here. This is an optional field.
- Enter your email address into the “Contact Email for Notification” field if you would like to be notified about your request electronically. If you prefer to be contacted by phone, include your phone number into the “Other information” field.
- Press the “Submit” button.
You will be contacted shortly to let you know if we can get the book to you. If we can, we will also tell you when it is available for download. There is no limit to the number of books you can request per day or at any given time. We look forward to your requests.