Verbal Judo is the classic guide to the martial art of the mind and mouth that can help you defuse confrontations and generate cooperation.
- Auteur:Thompson, George J., Jenkins, Jerry B.Sommaire:
- The Underdog Edge : How Ordinary People Change the Minds of the Powerful...and Live to Tell About ItAuteur:Showalter, AmySommaire:
We all have occasions in which we want or need to persuade someone of greater clout, prestige or authority to see things our way. Many influence books address peer influence and downward influence (leadership). This book is unique...
- Auteur:Lakhani, DaveSommaire:
Persuasion expert Dave Lakhani breaks down this complicated process into easy-to-use steps, teaching the listener how to persuade, not merely manipulate. Persuasion is key to every aspect of sales, marketing, and negotiation. This...
- Auteur:Mortensen, Kurt W.Sommaire:
Mortensen reveals the specific skills, traits, and attributes associated with charisma that you can learn, develop, and master.
- How to be a great communicator in person, on paper, and on the podium : get your message across in any situationAuteur:Qubein, Nido R.Sommaire:
The author tells how to get people to pay attention, break through communication barriers, listen perceptively, target results, give an effective speech, and more.